WE’VE MET OUR BUDGET GOAL THANKS TO YOU! NO MORE DONATIONS NEEDED!
All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. All donations go directly to the needs of the march, including, but not limited to:
- Atlanta Police Department bicycle teams
- Georgia State Capitol police
- Waste management
- Sanitation bond
- Permit fees
- Stage with audio and video equipment
- Printing for promotional materials
- Vinyl banner for head of march
- MailChimp subscription
- Water stations
- First aid station staffed with EMTs
- Stand-by ambulance
- Fire marshall inspections
- Event insurance
- T-shirts and hats to identify march volunteers
- State Capitol Patrol
Monetary needs may vary throughout the course of this fundraiser. For more information, please visit http://www.atlantamarch.com
GAMVP is proud to serve as the fiscal sponsor for the 2017 Atlanta March for Social Justice & Women. Our Founder & Executive Director, Aisha Yaqoob, currently serves on the March Committee as a co-organizer and is committed to providing a transparent and effective fiscal sponsorship.
Order deadline has passed to receive merchandise before the march
If any monetary funds are leftover, they will be divided between our community partner charities who are signed up with logos submitted by Jan 13th, 2017. Click here for the list.
Any donated or purchased goods will be donated to the NAACP of Georgia.