Getting to the Atlanta March for Social Justice & Women
The Atlanta March for Social Justice & Women will convene at 1pm at the Center for Civil & Human Rights. There are nearby parking decks and lots, but space will be limited. We recommend carpooling or taking public transit if possible. The Center is located at 100 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd in downtown Atlanta between the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca-Cola.
See our March map below for nearby parking lots
Take MARTA on the Red or Gold Line to the Peachtree Center Stop. March volunteers should be there to help direct you to the Center.
- Exit West onto Peachtree St. NE
- At the intersection of Peachtree St. NE & John Portman Blvd, turn left
- Continue on John Portman Blvd until you reach Centennial Olympic Park and make a right
- Cross the first intersection where you will see the sign for the Center for Civil and Human Rights, World of Coca-Cola, and the Georgia Aquarium pointing left
- It is approximately a 10-minute walk
After the March, the Georgia State MARTA stop is a convenient walk from the Capitol.